SugarFace started as the idea of making the skincare industry more fun and exciting. We have always had a passion for traveling and experiencing different cultures. During our travels, we realized that from each region there are so many unique ingredients and skin care secrets they hold. Our mission is to bring all these wonders into products to make your life a little better and bring wellness to your skin—It will thank you later!
All products are locally sourced from the collection’s region and will always be cruelty free - we love our furry friends as much as you do.
Our initial collection Heartbreak Drive is inspired by Beverly Hills Skin Care Salons, with a proven line of masks, scrubs, and moisturizers that have been used by celebrity Beverly Hills estheticians for decades. The next is collection is set to be based on Kyoto Japan encompassing the miracles of the Geisha skin care routines.
The SugarFace curation process was created to vet the best products in a systematic way that guarantees customers get the best products.
- Vet the company (Local manufacturing? Proven track record?)
- Vet the ingredients. Does it have the right actives? Ensure no bad ingredients are being used.
- SugarFace Team Internal Testing
- SugarFace Panel Testing (Includes many ethnicities & skin types)
- Product Launched! Our team doesn’t stop here, we continue to listen to your feedback & share with the entire team for enhancements.
This process ensures we make products that work for all our customers!
Want to join our tester panel & get free products?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org